White Vinegar, non-food grade.
Has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
HOW TO BUY
If you’re buying in-store, bring your own container or choose one of ours to purchase.
If you’re buying online for click and collect or delivery, please don't forget to add a container to your basket (sadly liquids and glacé fruits don’t do too well in a paper bag!). Jars and bottles are available from £2 and can be found in the container section.