HOW TO BUY
If you’re buying in-store, bring your own container or choose one of ours to purchase.
If you’re buying online for click and collect or delivery, please don't forget to add a container to your basket (sadly liquids and glacé fruits don’t do too well in a paper bag!). Jars and bottles are available from £2 and can be found in the container section.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Removes all the nasties.
- Tested and approved to EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 14476.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Safe to use on all soft and hard surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cleaning - Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
AREAS OF USAGE
Appropriate to use on all internal and external surfaces. Great for any room in a house or business i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, door handles, handrails, etc.
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*. <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*. Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.