500g= approximately 25 washes
- Leaves clothes soft and static-free.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Freshens up clothes and removes odours.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- CLOSED LOOP so our Bulk refill containers are collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour 20 to 50ml into the machine dispenser.
Do not pour directly onto fabric.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
Aqua**, 5-15% Cationic Surfactants*, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
HOW TO BUY
If you’re buying in-store, bring your own container or choose one of ours to purchase.
If you’re buying online for click and collect or delivery, please don't forget to add a container to your basket (sadly liquids and glacé fruits don’t do too well in a paper bag!). Jars and bottles are available from £2 and can be found in the container section.