HOW TO BUY
If you’re buying in-store, bring your own container or choose one of ours to purchase.
If you’re buying online for click and collect or delivery, please don't forget to add a container to your basket (sadly liquids and glacé fruits don’t do too well in a paper bag!). Jars and bottles are available from £2 and can be found in the container section.
This naturally derived, gel hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean, even after multiple washes.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and stubborn smells.
- Leaves hands soft and loved.
- Removes all the nasties.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Aqua**, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate*, Sodium Chloride*, Cocamide MIPA*, Sorbitol*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Polysorbate 20*, Lauryl Betaine*, Glycerine*, Bis-(lsostearoyl/ Oleoyl isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Aloe Barbadensis*, Parfum. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.